Assistant Director of Nursing- ADON
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced ADNS / ADON for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Long Term Care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided.
Do you have a passion for making a difference? Are you looking for a stimulating, yet rewarding job? Oneida Center is committed to our community, to our residents, and to our employees. If you are ready to become part of the journey in changing lives, then what are you waiting for? Apply today and come out and join the team!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining a quality of care
- Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Current New York RN license required
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.