Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a Beautician to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and prior beautician experience!
- Maintains equipment and parlor in a clean and tidy manner on a daily basis
- Styles hair consistent with residents’ request and preference
- Supplies chemicals to achieve permanents, relaxers, and color in a continuously competent manner
- Promotes a friendly and positive atmosphere in the delivery of beauty parlor services
- Preserves safe environment for residents and staff in the Beauty Shop
- Has knowledge of chemicals and processes used in the service
- Identifies and responds in a timely and sensitive manner to the needs of the residents receiving beauty services
- Maintains beauty parlor log for residents being serviced
- Licensed by the State of New York in cosmetology
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience as a beautician or barber
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility preferred
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.