Call Center Agent - Bilingual English/Spanish
Call Center Supervisor - English/Spanish speaking
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Call Center Agent. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
SUMMARY: Supervise staff following company policies and procedures. Work directly with Management to achieve all Call Center performance and contractual compliance objectives.
- Ensures adherence to Call Center Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure calls are handled efficiently, accurately, and promptly.
- Assists staff in resolving complaints or escalated calls.
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Monitor personnel performance and participate in employee performance reviews.
- Work with Call Center Manager to analyze call center volume. Make recommendations to staffing levels to meet Grade of Service goals.
- Communicate and coordinate with other Supervisors to ensure Call Center performs as a cohesive unit and meets performance goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual; English and Spanish speaking.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, good judgment, and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency and speed working in all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and documentation.
- Knowledge of telephone call center systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.