Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Dietary Aides to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and have prior food service experience!
- Assisting in the preparation of food items and tray lines
- Setting up nourishment carts and delivering to the unit
- Cleaning of tables in dining rooms (residents)
- Working in dish room
- General cleaning up of the kitchen
- Related work as required
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in Food Service is a plus
- A positive attitude and energy are a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.