Hammonton Center is currently seeking a full-time Dietary Supervisor/Cookwork for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Hammonton NJ. Prior Supervisor experience is necessary!
- Plans, assigns & inspects the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedules and assigns staff, prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervises the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversees the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Checks residents trays for consistency with the specified menu and works on tray line at meal times
- Assists cooks with the production of meals for service, as required
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.