Director of Intake
Director of Intake
Revival Home Health Care is actively seeking Director of Intake to work Full-time for our facility located in Brooklyn, NY.
JOB DUTIES /KNOWLEDGE
- Directs all daily patient referral and intake operations
- Provides direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of intake policies.
- Directs staffing and distribution of workload of the Intake Department.
- Assures patient information is entered accurately.
- Ensures intake functions are completed in a timely and complete manner.
- Assures that all referral parties, patients and staff are treated with dignity and in a non-discriminatory manner and in a way that maximizes customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance with all State and Federal regulatory requirements, and Agency policies regarding the referral and intake process.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral sources.
- Ensures the seamless transition of patients to home care by providing oversight of care plan initiation and coordination of care with multiple service providers.
- Recruits, selects, orients and directly manages members of the intake team.
- Establishes and monitors community and customer relationships.
- Gathers collates and reports referral statistics including key trends.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to meet customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Agency contractual relationships and ensures that patients are admitted according to contract provisions.
- Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of five years of clinical nursing experience
- Minimum of two years of home health experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent skills in customer relations.
- Motivated and self-directed, and able to effectively motivate and direct others.
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological and spiritual well-being of those we serve.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190903170204_LVM75YSXODJBXUZP