Director of Nursing- Floater DON
Director of Nursing Services - DON/DNS- Floater for New York State
Centers Health Care is seeking an Experienced DON / DNS to join our corporate clinical team that will be available to rotate throughout various facilities across the New York State area.
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package!
Must be able to travel to various locations in Upstate New York for extended periods of time
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility.
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure.
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff.
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in long term care.
- Minimum 2 yrs. Supervisory experience.
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20191024204544_1TYDBHP8X43WLKKX