Director of Patient Services Part Time- Assisted Living Program
Director of Patient Services
Washington Center Assisted Living is actively seeking a Director of Patient Services for our Assisted Living Program in Argyle, NY. The DPS is responsible for the administrative, professional and clinical operations of the home health care program.
The ideal candidate must be UAS Certified!
- Licensed Registered Nurse in NY
- One year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Previous LHCSA experience
- Assists in planning overall development and administration of the Agency as set forth in the policies and procedures relating to the Agency.
- Participates in the development of administrative policies and procedures relating to the Agency.
- Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high-quality care.
- Reviews and evaluates existing clerical/administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their Responsibilities: and achieve projected goals.
- Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program.
- Modify Qualifications: in accordance with individual state requirements.
- Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of professional personnel.
- Selects and maintains a qualified, well-organized staff to provide care for the needs of the patients.
- Establishes methods for coordination of care by all disciplines.
- Gives leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for giving high-quality care by all members of the patient care team.
- Perform responsibilities of any nursing position.