Director of Rehabilitation + 5,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Director of Rehabilitation
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Rehabilitation for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown NY.
Now offering $5,000 sign on bonus!!!
Premium Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!!!
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, compliance, and operations of the rehabilitation department.
Experience/ Education Required
- A graduate of an approved Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Pathology program
- Valid professional license in NY
- Four or more years of experience, with two or more years experience in a supervisory capacity in long-term care or sub-acute care setting preferred
- Comprehension of multiple reimbursement systems including Medicare Part A, Medicaid CMI, Medicare Part B, HMO management
- Proven leadership skills in the healthcare field. Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning, budgeting and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility and rehabilitation functions as well as state and federal reimbursement for therapy and nursing services
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc