Field Nurse, RN
Registered Nurse - Coordinator of Care
Certified Home Health Agency
Revival Home Health Care is seeking Experienced Home Care RN's to provide home-based nursing services.
- The RN Care Coordinator is a field-based nursing position.
- Perform patient assessments (e.g. OASIS) in order to implement the best Plan of Care.
- Coordinate resources & services for assigned caseload; working with the patient, family & physician.
- Maintain up-to-date/accurate documentation for assigned cases.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Valid NYS Registered Nurses license.
- Minimum 18 months of Med-Surg experience.
- Relevant CHHA experience a BIG Plus.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
We Offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological and spiritual well-being of those we serve.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190903153759_PGB4ZVLRK7EIV3SR