Free CNA Training - Certified Nursing Aide
Free Training Program - Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is currently offering to fully sponsor CNA Training for eligible candidates who will work at our 176-bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
Space is limited, call today! To apply, please call Winonah at 518-773-3400.
Location of Employment (after training):
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of the Sponsored CNA program
- Valid New York State CNA Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must have a diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Fulton Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Fulton Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.