Free CNA Training - Certified Nursing Aide
Free Training Program - Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is currently offering to fully sponsor CNA Training for eligible candidates who will work at our 118 - bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
Certified Nursing Assistants is a great career option if you love to help others!
Space is limited, call today! To apply, submit your resume today!
Location of Employment (after training):
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of the Sponsored CNA program
- Valid Kansas State CNA Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must have a diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Wichita Center is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.