Graduate Practical Nurses (GPN)-12000 Dollars Tuition Reimbursement
Graduate Practical Nurses (GPNs)
Washington Center is actively hiring Graduate Practical Nurses to be team players on our incredible nursing staff at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
Now Offering to pay $200 for NCLEX Exam!!!
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be planning on taking the NCLEX-LPN Boards
- Must work under the supervision of our DON
- Have a positive team player attitude
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.