The Hospital Liaison, with assistance from our local and regional teams, is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with all potential & existing referral sources, including: physicians, discharge planners & community service agencies, who can refer residents & patients to our facility.
Looking for an experienced health care sales and marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully growing businesses from assigned accounts. This is a business develop position that will be responsible for generating and managing referrals from key hospitals in the area. This position requires the ability to develop strong relationships with key referral sources and the ability to uncover new opportunities for growth.
Experience in the following areas are preferred:
- Knowledge of the nearby hospital market place, with established contacts
- Physician sales experience
- Strong medical assessment skills
- Knowledge of health insurance and coverage requirements
- Familiarity with post-acute care is useful
- Experience organizing and executing marketing presentations
- BS/BA with 5 years of health care experience in either a hospital, managed care organization or post-acute care organization preferred
- RN or LPN is a plus
This position will play a crucial role by coordinating business growth with a dedicated team including an administrator, clinical management team and corporate sales support.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20191118142823_VUB9TLJ8BUD9MVDL