Ontario Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring Laundry/Housekeeping Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Canandaigua, NY.
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds and distributes all laundry items to residents.
- Labels residents’ personal laundry and linens as directed.
- Cleans dryer filters as necessary.
- Ensures adequate supply of laundry supplies are in stock.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps laundry carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of missing items, and returns them when found.
- Reports any mechanical or equipment needs to the supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- A positive and upbeat attitude
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility which provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.