Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant Per-Diem
Physical Therapy Assistant
Martine Center is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in White Plains, NY.
We offer the following:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred