Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Per Diem
Licensed Practical Nurses- LPN's
Northern Manor Multicare Center is actively hiring Licensed Practical Nurses to work Per Diem on the Morning and Nights shifts for our skilled nursing facility in Nanuet, NY.
Are you an LPN who wants to make a difference? Discover a world of endless possibilities in our family first driven atmosphere. Make a positive impact and touch the lives of all our residents. Join us today to help shape the future of our story while providing exceptional care and loving what you do.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work Weekends
- Valid LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Northern Manor has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life. NMA108