LNHA- Nursing Home Administrator
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Granville Center is actively seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) for our skilled nursing facility in Granville, NY.
Generous Compensation Package!
Ongoing training and development!
Strong regional and corporate support!
Career advancement opportunities!
- Supervises all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision, and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a healthcare facility
- Monitor and maintain facility's compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure that individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
- Must have a current New York State LNHA Certification
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven leadership & management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident & CFSC proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally & work cooperatively with residents & staff at all levels