LPN Team Member- 3PM-11PM (Per-Diem)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)- 3PM-11PM Shift
Far Rockaway Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking LPN Team Members for the 3PM-11PM shift for our skilled nursing facility in Far Rockaway, NY.
- Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's).
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be willing to learn
Far Rockaway, NY
Far Rockaway Center is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Far Rockaway Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.