LPN Team Member Evenings Per Diem
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's)
University Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring LPN Team Members to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate would work the Evening Shift 3 pm-11 pm.
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.