LPN Team Member - Per Diem
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Kingston Center is actively hiring LPN Team Members-PerDiem for our skilled nursing facility.
Kingston Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
West Kingston, RI