Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Worker for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will be an effective multitasker and have a basic knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry and general maintenance!
Previous Maintenance experience is required
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance
- Respond to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents
- Repair and maintain vacated rooms in a timely manner
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry & general maintenance
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Ability to multitask/stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member
- Drivers Licensed Preferred
- On call every other weekend
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center font’s dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.