MDS Coordinator- FLOATER MDS
MDS Coordinator- Floater for New York State
Centers Health Care is seeking an experienced MDS Coordinator who will act as an MDS Coordinator in multiple facilities across the Adirondack Region.
Must be able to travel to various locations in the Adirondack Region for extended periods of time!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker