MDS Coordinator - Willing to Train RN with LTC Experience
Are you an experienced RN looking to transition into a growth MDS role? This may be the opportunity for you!!! We are willing to consider strong RN managers & supervisors with skilled nursing experience.
Beth Abraham Center, a 520-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in the Allerton section of the Bronx, is actively seeking an MDS Coordinator.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times.
- Previous supervisory experience in an LTC setting
- Valid New York RN (Registered Nurse) License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker