Martine Center is actively seeking a full-time Medicaid Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility in White Plains NY. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and be able to effectively multi-task; should also be computer savvy, have a good personality and be able to work well with others. Familiarity with skilled nursing facility finances, as well as experience dealing with Medicaid, is a requirement.
- Meeting with residents/families to discuss their financial obligations
- Gather and submit Medicaid documentation to the Medicaid agencies and see the cases through to approval
- Inputting of census information into billing and clinical software
- Collection of private and income monies owed to the facility
- Assist with the insurance authorization process
- Distribute resident funds
- Ensure that all admission agreements are signed
- Other duties as required
- Strong knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and HMO processes is required
- High comfort level to meet with residents/families to discuss and advise on their financial obligations
- Must be computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should be highly detailed and organized
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.