Occupational Therapist (OT)
Onondaga Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapist to work Full-Time at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Minoa, NY.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to a team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 82-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a residential neighborhood in the picturesque village of Minoa, New York. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Staying active, engaging with neighbors and visitors, and keeping fit are all part of the day at Onondaga Center. Onondaga Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.