Occupational Therapist (Per-Diem)
Occupational Therapist- Per Diem and Weekends
Kingston Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Occupational Therapist to work Per-Diem and Weekends at our Skilled Nursing Facility in West Kingston, RI
OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Supervise COTA's as required
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current Rhode Island OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred