Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) + 2,000 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Essex Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapy Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY.
Now offering a $2,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
We offer the following:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
OTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
OTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.