Open Hiring CNA LPN RN
Open Hiring for CNA's, LPN's and RN's!
We encourage walk-ins for all nursing positions! CNA LPN & RN! Full time, part time, and per-diem opportunities are available!
Walk-in times are best between the hours of 10am and 4pm Monday through Friday. Our address is:
415 Gardiner Road
West Kingston, RI 02892
Why you should work at Kingston Center:
- Family friendly and team like atmosphere
- Small and close knit facility
- Opportunity for growth
- Flexible scheduling options tailored to suit you
- Excellent rates and benefits offered
- Health Insurance and 401K plan after 90 days
- Paid Lunch Breaks
- Full Time employees earn Vacation, Sick, and Personal time
- Monthly ‘Employee Appreciation’ Lunches
- Weekly Leadership Meetings’ where you are invited to share your questions, comments, and concerns directly with the Administrator and Director of Nursing
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.