Patient Intake Coordinator Bilingual English and Spanish
Full-Time Intake Coordinator, Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking motivated and experienced Full-Time Intake Coordinator to work closely with a team of health care professionals to help develop a plan of care for members enrolled with Amazing Home Care.
The Intake Coordinators are expected to use critical thinking and sound clinical judgment when making recommendations for proposed service. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
WE WELCOME NEW GRADUATES AS WELL!
- Review and generate daily referrals
- Manage Medicaid referrals from initiation to monthly update statuses
- Data Entry
- Analyze weekly status update reports, from all agency contacts and complete all necessary paperwork
- Conduct assessments and reassessments of applicants and enrollees using the Uniform Assessment System "UAS"
- Timely communication with Advocacy Support team and supervisors
- Constant exchange of information with Advocacy Support team to schedule assessments, and gather required clinical and demographic data from patient and sources
- Maintain effective relations with all agency contacts
- Monitor patient alerts (i.e., hospitalizations, fraud, vacations) and inform care manager of issues as needed to coordinate patient care.
- Create and obtain communication notes for prior and present authorizations.
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
- Ability to work well with a team
- Computer skills and ability to master Agency’s software program
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize job demand
- Bilingual English & Spanish
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 2 Weeks PTO and 8 Legal Holidays
- Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance