Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Centers Urgent Care is hiring Physicians Assistants (PA) and Nurse Practitioners (NP) located in Ridgewood, Queens. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Two years prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is required.
Full time and part time opportunities available
- Examining and diagnosing patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Services include Occupational Medicine and Worker’s Compensation
- DOT Exams
- Maintain charts accurately and comprehensively
- Creating diagnostic and treatment plans, sometimes including prescription of medications, suturing, ordering of labs/ medical imaging, or referring to outside specialists
- Guide the staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, medical assistants and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care without administration burden
- Competitive Compensation
- No nights/no call
- No financial investment
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Hiring Full-time & Part-time PA's.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.