Porter/Housekeeper- Per Diem
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Porter/Housekeeper to work full time/every other weekend for our skilled nursing facility in Minoa, NY.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus!
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
- Must be a Legal Citizen of the United States of America.