We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join our Licensed Home Health Care Agency and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and managing the hiring paperwork per the Department of Health requirements. As a recruiter, you have a thorough knowledge of HR and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a recruiter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think outside the box and who finish projects in a timely manner. Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
- Screen HHA's LPN's and RN candidates, interview and invite them to Orientation.
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Understand the DOH requirements in onboarding a new employee
- Familiarity with data entry into CHRC and Home Care Registry
- Conduct phone, Zoom and/or in-person interviews
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding via Orientation
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring DOH requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Ability to use assessment tools
- Licensed Home Health Care Agency experience required.
- $45,000 - $50,000
Centers Choice Home Care empowers patients to remain in their homes safely for years to come, catering to individual physical, emotional and social needs. We know each person deserves an individualized care plan-from personal care to specialized dementia services, and more. We continuously work on training and skill development, so our caregivers possess the techniques needed to assist patients and their families. All of that begins with our signature aide pairing process, with 24/7 live-in care available.