Registered Nurse - Adult Day Health Care
Richmond Center is currently seeking a Part-Time NY State Licensed Registered Nurse to work for our Adult Day Healthcare Program in Staten Island, NY.
UAS certification and experience to do UAS assessments is preferred.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential
- Perform all nursing assessments including UAS
- Coordinate Person-Centered Plan of Care
- Maintain Communication with Physicians and Caregivers to Provide excellent care
- Must hold a valid New York Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 3 - 5 years of Long Term Care Experience; Medical Model Adult Day Care preferred
- Basic computer and English language skills required
- Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
Bilingual Russian or Creole preferred
We offer a benefits package included in a great work environment!