Registered Nurse (RN)
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an Experienced RN to work the evening shift for our skilled nursing facility in Bushwick, NY
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.