Registered Nurse (RN) Baylor Program Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) Baylor Program
Delmar Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN on the weekends for our skilled nursing facility.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Must hold a valid RN License.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Long Term Care experience a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.