Registered Nurse (RN) Evening Supervisor Per-Diem
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Troy Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work Per-Diem as a Nurse Supervisor at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Troy, NY. The ideal candidate will work the evening shift.
Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.