Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Weekends Evenings
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Weekend Evenings
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work Part-Time on Saturdays and Sundays for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Patchogue, NY.
The evening shift is 3pm- 11pm.
Long-Term Care Experience Required
Excellent compensation! | Great working environment!
- Completes Resident care requirements by assigning and scheduling nursing staff.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by following policies and procedures.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary working environment by implementing rules, and regulations.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Minimum 1 year LTC experience required.
- Must hold a valid RN License.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premiere 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home.