Registered Nurse (RN)- Wound Care
Registered Nurse - RN Wound Nurse
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse to serve as the Wound Care Nurse for our skilled nursing facility located in Wichita, KS.
- Responsible for all open wounds in the facility- including cleaning and dressing
- Responsible for completing admission paperwork
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Tracking of infection control
- Monitoring and reporting, including monthly reports.
- Current Kansas State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Must be wound and ostomy certified
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Wichita Center is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.