RN Sub-Acute Unit Manager
Registered Nurse Manager
Bronx Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to serve as a Sub-Acute Nurse Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
- Maintains timely documentation of patients
- Maintains supervision of staff and facility
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hospital experience would be preferred
- Must have a willingness to work as a team member