RN Supervisor- Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work the weekends for our skilled nursing facility in Utica, NY.
WE NOW OFFER UP TO $12,000 REIMBURSEMENT FOR YOUR RN TUITION!!!!
For more information apply today!
Submit an Application and Receive a Dunkin Donuts Gift Card!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.