RN Team Members- Part Time
Registered Nurses (RN) Team Members- Part Time
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is now hiring Experienced RN Team Members to work part time in our Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Nursing Assistants.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Must have a valid New York RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in LTC settings
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Fulton Center we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more.