RN Traveling Program-Premium Compensation
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an RN Supervisor who would be interested in an amazing limited-time opportunity to be a part of our RN traveling program and work for our facility in the beautiful village of Cooperstown, NY! The employee would work the overnight shift (7:00 PM-7:00 AM) rotating between 3 and 4 days a week.
- Travel Assistance
- Housing Provided
- Six Month Assignment
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190917182347_QOYVX8BIFRUMGL5Z