RN Unit Manager- Per Diem
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work as Per Diem Unit Manager in our skilled nursing facility in Minoa, NY
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player