RN - Wound Nurse
Registered Nurse - Wound Nurse
Topeka Center is seeking an RN Wound Nurse for our skilled nursing facility located in Topeka, KS.
- Responsible for all wounds/skin in house
- Supervise house during the shift
- Responsible for completing admission paperwork
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Tracking of infection control
- Monitoring and reporting, including monthly reports
- Current Kansas State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Experience working in wound care and infection control
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker