Social Worker (Temporary Coverage)
Nursing Home Social Worker- Temporary Coverage
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an Experienced Social Worker for temporary coverage for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY.
- Directs, establishes & plans the overall policies/goals for the Social Services Dept.
- Responsible for assessments, care planning & helping residents adjust.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices & procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience & judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Occasional Community Outreach as required.
Candidates must have:
- A current/valid LMSW.
- Long-Term Care / Subacute experience required.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable State & Federal guidelines.
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.