Speech Language Pathologist Part Time
Williamsbridge Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work Part-Time at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in SNF/ LTC settings preferred
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, we’ve been leading the way ever since. We’ve developed into an outstanding rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the boroughs leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal dialysis. But as we’ve grown larger and more advanced, offering more sophisticated rehab and care, we’ve retained our home town culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.