Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Part-Time
Speech Language Pathologist
Centers Health Care is actively seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work Part-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket, RI.
Excellent Compensation provided!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current Rhode Island SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred