Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Creekview Nursing And Rehab are actively seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester, NY.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care or SNF settings preferred