Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
The Concord Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred